Beautification Loan Program
Community Futures Lakeland, with the generous support of Town of Bonnyville and the MD of Bonnyville, is proud to launch the Beautification Loan Program. This program is available to businesses located in both municipalities. Businesses can apply for up to $10,000 in funding of which 80% is an interest free loan and 20% is a grant.
Successful projects will strive to make visible improvements to the appearance, curb appeal, design, and function of a business by:
- Adding curb appeal and variety at the sidewalk level, emphasizing active storefronts, orienting windows, and doorways to the street.
- All interior/exterior renovations could qualify for this beautification.
- Upgrading of the plumbing and lighting in your business.
- Enhancing the storefront designs that make use of window display areas and/or new signage.
- Coordinating improvements with neighbouring buildings and the unique character of the local business area.
- Undertaking general cleaning of the building exterior, interior, repainting faded and peeling paint, repairing damaged areas, and restoring unique architectural features
We at Community Futures Lakeland, want to be bold in supporting our local economy and we do feel that this program could help our local businesses and of course meet our own mandate, to assist rural communities to plan and restructure to meet the demands of a changing economy.
Applications now being accepted!
We’re with you every step of the way.
Get in touch for free business consulting.